We are looking at young and Dynamic Self Starter individuals who will be a part of our Business Development Team.
Purpose of the Role:
The person will be responsible for on-boarding and managing of campaigns along with managing new and existing partnerships.
Roles & Responsibility
- Play an active role to support Business Development Function to ensure the growth of the Start up.
- On board new NGO's/Corporates/Social Enterprises and help them to create campaigns and identify attractive programs for Fund Raising.
- Set-up partnership for Online and Offline Events.
- Identify and get in touch with the potential partners and campaigners.
- Cold Calling to the potential prospect and thereby generate leads for the same.
- Identify and give presentation to the existing and new customers.
- Conduct research, surveys , on-site visit and do competitive analysis.
- Participate in efforts to increase the number of campaign creators.
- Organize and attend meetings with NGO’s /Non-Profits/Corporates/Social Enterprise to provide guidance to make campaign successful.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed.
- Relationship building with the NGO's on board and new NGO's.
- Retention of the NGO's.
- Client Servicing.
The candidate will act as an Account Manager/Campaign Manager to the respective NGO’s assigned to them. The candidate will guide the NGO throughout their Fundariasing Campaign starting from building campaign for them till the amount received to the NGO’s after completion of the Campaign.
An ideal candidate should have
- Min 1-2 years of work experience in Sales preferably social Sector into Fundraising.
- Candidate should be self driven and have the ability to deliver numbers.
- Have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- Have good presentation skills and be able to convince potential clients.
- Graduate of any discipline. Preferable MBA or MA in Social Entrepreneurship/Social Work.
- Prior working in Social Sector as Fundraising Manager will be preferable.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Ability to research on campaigns and work under tight deadlines.
- Understanding and experience in campaigning through internet mobilization, emails, engagement driven activities etc.
- An aptitude to work with a technology driven set up with a deep understanding of contributor/campaigner analytics.
How to Apply
Email CV along with current and expected ctc to email@example.com